- One annual membership with benefits serves your entire organization.
- A full profile listing in the MyCare Directory. This national directory is viewed by prospective clients, seniors and caregivers, and key referral sources. The listing is designed to bring you more business opportunities. It will enhance your online presence and drive traffic to your site.
- Free access and participation in the Smart Business Educational Series. The series is designed for small to medium businesses who serve the senior service industry. It contains webinars, articles, and podcasts covering topics such as:
Understanding insurance coverage for your business;
Building a succession plan;
Planning your strategic business exit;
Common costly bookkeeping mistakes and more.
- Preferred rates and discounts for members. MyCare Alliance negotiates preferred and discounted rates for services, software and business support.
- Access to a one-stop resource to help you created customized solutions for all of your business needs.
Member Access to:
MyCare’s Integrated Technology Platform
Electronic Health Record;
Telehealth and Remote Monitoring Platform;
Learning Management System;
Team Scheduling System;
Customer Relationship Management Software;
Expense Management Software;
Business Intelligence Capabilities;
Microsoft Office Software Products;
Advanced Planning Legal Platform;
Cloud-Based Accounting Software;
Payment Systems and Merchant Services;
Medical Billing Clearinghouse Integration; and
Family Connect Mobile Application
Customized Professional Services
Billing and Accounts Receivable Services;
Onboarding New Employees;
Human Resource Management;
Remote (IT) Information Technology Services:
Integrated Marketing Services; and
Access to Our Select Panel of Senior Care Experts
Full membership for 12 months
ALCA members may join the Alliance for FREE! Call us for details.