Gray Matters provides a holistic & client-centered approach to care for our clients.
It’s important to have a professional you can turn to and trust to look at your individual situation objectively, and can help you consider all of your options. Remember, you don’t have to do this alone.
So whether disabled, an older adult, or others facing ongoing health challenges, we can help you and the ones you care about.
If someone you care about is experiencing any of the following:
- Increased forgetfulness
- Difficulty in managing money
- Depression or anxiety
- Poor diet
- Safety issues in their home
- A decline in their ability to manage daily care
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s symptoms
- Multiple falls
- Failure in keeping their doctor’s appointments
- Inability to drive
- Difficultly in managing their medications
- An inability to follow their physician’s orders
- Frequent hospitalizations