INDEPENDENT HOME CARE AGENCIES
While many franchisors standardize software and administrative services, independent agencies must research and select their own platforms and vendors. MyCare Alliance offers you a unique combination of technology and services, at affordable prices, designed by industry experts specifically for small senior care businesses like yours. We unburden you to focus on growing your businesses and providing top quality care.
MyCare Alliance can help!
HOME CARE SOFTWARE
Mobile. Connected. Agile. Powered by iHomeHealth
MyCare Alliance has everything you need to deliver well-coordinated, compassionate care in the home from assessments and planning tools to scheduling and billing with mobile access and reporting. Our platform is available across devices and to your entire team.
- Plan – Conduct your assessment, generate the plan of care, set up schedules, define tasks and instructions for caregivers, and securely share with the entire care team including the family via a portal and/or mobile access.
- Coordinate and communicate – Coordinate services, document your work, and communicate seamlessly all while collecting process and outcomes data from the home or community setting.
- Administer and report – Effortlessly integrate workflow documentation with billing, payroll, reporting and analysis. Manage and communicate with caregivers through scheduling, electronic visit verification, closed loop plan of care, tasking, and mobile collaboration.
- Remote patient monitoring – From your phone or tablet a complex care monitoring system for clients. Keep the family and agency advised of any changes in condition that may require immediate attention.
VITAL FINANCIAL & HR ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Accounting and bookkeeping – Our bookkeepers are industry experts who customize your system. We provide you with integrated accounting and reporting software blended with our specialized services to meet your routine bookkeeping needs such as bank reconciliations, monthly reports, and customized financial reports.
Billing and accounts receivable – Our cloud-based platform to seamlessly create your billing and invoicing on the front end, while tying it into technology and processes on the back end to help assure timely collections.
Payroll processing – Our payroll professionals use best practices to ensure efficient, accurate and timely pay for your employees.
IN THE KNOW
CAREGIVER AND SUPERVISOR E-LEARNING
Having well-trained, knowledgeable staff and caregivers improve both client care and satisfaction. Caregiver recognition and reporting of warning signs that a client’s condition may be worsening can reduce unnecessary hospitalizations and boost your reputation with referral sources. E-learning can prepare you and your team for all the skills you need.
- Over 200 CE courses, available in Spanish and approved in all states
- The industry’s only Scheduler Training
- Courses approved for CNAs, HHAs, PCAs, and non-medical caregivers
- Alzheimer’s Association-recognized Dementia Series
- Exclusive 8-hour Caregiver Certification Series
- Unique 12-module Supervisor Success Series
- Cooking classes by Caregiver’s Kitchen — Culinary Skills for Caregivers series, and more.